Nazca Capital S.G.E.I.C., S.A, the Spanish private equity, has acquired a 75% stake in Caiba S.A .; leaving the remaining 25% in the hands of the sellers, the Baños family.

Caiba is a company based in Valencia, and pioneer in plastic packaging in Spain specializing in the design and manufacture of PET preforms and bottles, mainly for the food, beverage, cosmetic and household hygiene sectors. Caiba designs, manufactures and markets both preforms and bottles for the main consumer sectors, giving service to over 800 customers and generating more than €70 million.

Oquendo Corporate has acted as Nazca’s exclusive financial advisor, participating in the analysis of the operation and in the due diligence, negotiation and closing phases.

Oquendo Corporate has acted as advisor of the buyer.

Sector: Other Industries
Operation: Acquisition
Companies involved: Nazca / Caiba
Year: 2016